HF Triplexer PLUS
The Triplexer effectively makes one tower and a triband yagi into 3-towers and 3-yagis. Works well with Trap Dipoles and Verticals too.
The PLUS version includes both the Triplexer AND Bandpass Filters.
The M333-P covers 10,15 & 20M.
The M333v2-P covers 40, 80 &160M.
The 333 Triplexer is based on the work of K6KV as presented in the June 2010 QST Magazine article “HF Yagi Triplexer Especially for ARRL Field Day”.
Applications range from Field Day, to Emergencies, to Contesting, to DXpeditions. The Triplexer effectively makes one tower and a triband yagi into 3-towers and 3-yagis, while adding only a 3X5X7 inch aluminum box, weighing less than 2 pounds to your equipment list. Works well with Trap Dipoles and Verticals too.
No adjustments required. Just place in-line between transceivers, Bandpass Filters, and antenna and you are ready to go.
Inputs & Output: 50-ohms nominal.
Connectors: UHF type.
Insertion Loss: 0.3-0.4dbTypical.
Attenuation to adjacent band: typically 12 dB in addition to that of the
Power: 200W PEP intermittent
M333: 20M 14.0-14.35, 15M 21.0-21.45, 10M 28.0-28.7
M333v2: 160M 1.8-1.9, 80M 3.5-3.85, 40 M 7.0-7.30
VSWR CONSIDERATIONS: The better the VSWR, the less likely you will be to experience difficulties. Every effort should be made to maintain minimum VSWR.
- Aluminum Enclosure. Dimensions: HWD 3.0 X 5.0 (+ 1-In flange) X 7 Inches.
- Ship Weight: 3 lb, 14 oz.
MORE INFORMATION: See the Dunestar Bandpass Filters Frequently Asked Questions.
M333-P (10/15/20m) Triplexer PLUS Package is $429.00
M333v2-P (40/80/160m) Triplexer PLUS Package is $429.00
- The M333-P Includes a 333 Triplexer, plus one each of 10m, 15m & 20m Dunestar 300- series Bandpass filters and 3 interconnect adapters.
- The M333v2-P Includes a 333 Triplexer, plus one each of 40m, 80m & 160m Dunestar 300- series Bandpass filters and 3 interconnect adapters.
M333 or M333v2 Stand-alone Triplexer Only (no Bandpass filters or adapters included), is available for $199.00
- For use with your existing BPFs.
- To order a stand-alone Triplexer, see the M333 HF Triplexer page.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.